Thursday 19 February 2009

A new dawn a new day

Well here we go, I've never written a blog, never owned one, never felt the need to be a part of one, until now that is. Well, that's not true, I still don't feel the urge to go public, afterall what might happen, why do I have to share what I've never shared before. Possibly, maybe, now is the time to be a part of something larger than just sitting infront of the computer and talking to myself about what I should do from day to day and hour to hour. I'm quite happy to sit and think and then maybe do something about it on my own terms but this blog stuff will invite you all to comment, to get involved, to discuss and to share your thoughts about being a part of Trigger. Bloody hell do I really want to know what's inside all your heads when I could just blunder along in a relatively carefree mode from day to day attempting to do my best without to much outside argy bargy. More to the point do I have the time and inclination to write stuff that I never felt was public property before now. Ok, let's give it a go, find out what's happening, invite your ideas and get this public torture on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment